Returning a product as faulty
Faulty Returns Policy
Before returning item(s) to us as unsuitable please ensure the following conditions are met;
- You've received confirmation to return your item(s) from an AlzProducts member of staff (if not, please contact us beforehand)
- Returned item(s) are within our 1 year guarantee
1) Packaging your return
Please ensure that your return has sufficient packaging to arrive safely. We kindly ask that you include either;
- A copy of the original invoice / dispatch note OR
- A note with your name, telephone number, order reference, and reason for return
2) How to return your item(s)
A) Using our Returns Portal (recommended, UK customers only)
We have an easy-to-use returns portal that can be used to book in your return and also generate a prepaid returns label.
Important: This is an express method for faulty returns only. If your return isn't faulty then please view our returning a product as unsuitable article.
- Visit our Royal Mail Returns Portal
- Enter your information to generate a returns label
- A returns label will be emailed to you, along with instructions from Royal Mail on how to print your label
- Drop your return at any Post Office
We do not recommend using your own shipping method for faulty returns. We cannot reimburse you for postage costs incurred.
Your Contact Details - You may use any contact name, address, email address, when generating a label using the Royal Mail system. They do not have to match the details on your original order. However, please do ensure that the order reference number is correct
No Printer? No Problem - Create a returns label using the Royal Mail Returns Portal and you'll receive a digital barcode by email to your mobile phone. Take your phone to any Post Office and they can scan the barcode and print the label for you.
B) Using your own method
Important: If you use your own delivery method for a faulty return then we are unable to refund your return postage costs (unless agreed by an AlzProducts member of staff beforehand) - If you are having any difficulty with generating our own returns labels please contact us for advice.
We highly recommend a shipping method that requires a signature, for
Unit 2, 68 Bayton Road
3) What happens next?
Once we receive your return a member of staff will be in touch, or you'll receive an automated email confirming dispatch of your replacement, or a refund, if either have been agreed by a member of staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I haven't got a printer, what can I do?
If you haven't got access to a printer there are a few options available;
- Get a returns label in the post - Let us know by email and we'll be happy to send a label to you in the post
- Print your label at the Post Office - Smartphone required - Simply create a return using the Royal Mail Returns Portal and you'll receive a digital QR (barcode) by email to your mobile phone. Take your phone to any Post Office and they can scan the barcode and print the label for you
Q: Can I get my return collected from my address?
Royal Mail have started offering a collection service for their returns. You will need to package your return ready for collection and also attach one of our prepaid returns labels.