Returning a product as unsuitable
Unsuitable Returns Policy
Before returning item(s) to us as unsuitable please ensure the following conditions are met;
- Returned item(s) are within our 30-day returns
- You have all of the original product retail packaging and instructions
1) Packaging your return
Please ensure that your return has sufficient packaging to arrive safely in the condition it was delivered. We kindly ask that you include either;
- A copy of the original invoice/dispatch note OR
- A note with your name, telephone number, order reference, and reason for return
Is your return already booked into our system? If so, the only information we require to be included with your return is your order reference number
2) Posting your return(s)
A) Using our Returns Portal (Recommended)
We have an easy-to-use returns portal that can be used to book in your return and also generate a prepaid returns label.
Important: This is not a free service. For all unsuitable returns, we shall deduct £3.95 from your refund amount (unless otherwise stated by a member of staff)
- Visit the Royal Mail Returns Portal
- Enter your information to generate a returns label
- A returns label will be emailed to you, along with instructions from Royal Mail on how to print your label
- Drop your return at any Post Office
Your Contact Details - You may use any contact name, address, email address, when generating a label using the Royal Mail system. They do not have to match the details on your original order. However, please do ensure that the order reference number is correct
No Printer? No Problem - Create a returns label using the Royal Mail Returns Portal and you'll receive a digital barcode by email to your mobile phone. Take your phone to any Post Office and they can scan the barcode and print the label for you.
B) or using your own shipping method
We highly recommend a shipping method that requires a signature, for
Please send your return to the following address;
Unit 2, 68 Bayton Road
Coventry, CV7 9EJ
3) What happens next?
We'll process your return and refund within 5 business days of receiving the item at our office, the refund will be processed via your original payment method.
If you received an order confirmation email, you'll also receive an email confirming your refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I haven't got a printer, what can I do?
If you haven't got access to a printer there are a few options available;
- Get a returns label in the post - Let us know by email and we'll be happy to send a label to you in the post
- Print your label at the Post Office - Smartphone required - Simply create a return using the Royal Mail Returns Portal and you'll receive a digital QR (barcode) by email to your mobile phone. Take your phone to any Post Office and they can scan the barcode and print the label for you
Q: Can I get my return collected from my address?
Royal Mail have started offering a collection service for their returns. You will need to package your return ready for collection and also attach one of our prepaid returns labels.