Returning a product as unsuitable
Unsuitable Returns Policy
Before returning item(s) to us as unsuitable please ensure the following conditions are met;
- Returned item(s) are within our 30-day returns
- You have all of the original product retail packaging and instructions
1) Packaging your return
Please ensure that your return has sufficient packaging to arrive safely in the condition it was delivered. We kindly ask that you include either;
- A copy of the original invoice/dispatch note OR
- A note with your name, telephone number, order reference, and reason for return
2) How to return your item(s)
A) Using our Returns Portal (Recommended)
We have an easy-to-use returns portal that can be used to book in your return and also generate a prepaid returns label.
Important: This is not a free service. For all unsuitable returns, we shall deduct £3.95 from your refund amount (unless otherwise stated by a member of staff
- Visit our Royal Mail Returns Portal
- Enter your information to generate a returns label
- A returns label will be emailed to you, along with instructions from Royal Mail on how to print your label
- Drop your return at any Post Office
B) Using your own shipping method
We highly recommend a shipping method that requires a signature, for
Please send your return to the following address;
Unit 2, 68 Bayton Road
Coventry, CV7 9EJ
We moved address in 2018 - The address above is our current address from June 2018 onwards, please be aware that any previous addresses included in emails, dispatch notes, and other correspondence may be inaccurate.
4) What happens next?
We'll process your return and refund within 5 business days of receiving the item at our office, the refund will be processed via your original payment method.
If you received an order confirmation email, you'll also receive an email confirming your refund.