Returns - Royal Mail Collection
How to use Royal Mail's collection service with AlzProducts return labels
Please note; This support article is currently a work in progress
- Create/generate a Royal Mail returns label using the instructions we provided you by email
- Once you have generated/created your returns label, visit Royal Mail Parcel Collection
- Select the option 'Yes, there's a tracking number'
- Enter your return label tracking number in the tracking field (this is a 13 digit number on your returns label that ends with GB)
- Enter your parcel weight - if you do not have access to scales then ask us by email for the total packaged weight of the item(s) you'r returning#
- Continue through the Royal Mail system and arrange your collection
Price & Payment
- The charge for arranging a collection is £0.60 (60p)
- This charge is paid when booking a collection using the Arranging a Collection link
- At the moment we aren't able to refund collection charges under any circumstances
- As this is a completely separate service from our returns labels and processing, we are not able to help with any queries regarding any arranged collections
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will you book a collection on my behalf?
Unfortunately we are not able to book collections on behalf of customers at the moment for a number of reasons but we are looking into the possibility of adding this in future.
Q: Am I entitled to a refund of my collection fee?
If you are returning a product as faulty then we may be able to refund your collection fee, please mention this to the member of staff. Please note: if you are returning a faulty product for a refund then we are not able to refund the collection fee as we can only refund your total order value.