Sky/Virgin - How to turn off standby/energy saving mode
Changing standby settings is a useful way of ensuring that your device will always react quickly to one of our universal remote controls, such as the Flipper. There are also some compatibility benefits, explained in other articles.
- Press Home on your Sky Q remote and select Settings, then Setup
- Select Preferences, followed by Standby mode and then None
- Please visit Virgin's support article on Power Saving Settings (opens in new window)
- Sky/Virgin settings may revert back to their original settings at any time, sometimes this happens when firmware/updates are released
- If the instructions included in this article do not appear to be accurate, Sky/Virgin may have changed their menu layout. Please see useful links below.