Preparation before pairing
- Please ensure that all handsets are fully charged
- Remove the handset from your base-station (the main cordless telephone unit)
- Remove the handset that you wish to pair from it's charging station
How to enter registration mode on the main base unit
- Remove the handset from the base unit
- Behind the handset will be "handset locator" button
- Press and hold the button until you hear a beep, the light will start to flash on the base
- The main base unit is now in registration mode
Now on the unpaired additional handset follow the chapter in the quick start guide under the title of "HANDSET REGISTRATION" - or see below.
Registering an additional handset
- Quickly press [VOL+] [SPK] [VOL-] [SPK] [VOL+] [VOL-] [SPK]
- Handset should make a "Bi,Bi" tone
- Place Handset in charge on base unit - The red LED flashes quickly to indicate registration in process
You hear a confirmation tone when the registration process completes. It takes up to 60 seconds to complete the registration.